Personal Stylist, Nottingham
If you’re struggling to make sense of your wardrobe, or find clothes which make you look and feel incredible, then let me help you discover your style, and leave you with a wardrobe that excites and empowers you. I offer personal stylist services in Nottingham (and beyond) which include wardrobe organisation and personal shops, ideal for those who require a specific outfit – maybe for a specific occasion, or for individuals looking to grow and develop their collection.
If you’re looking for a personal stylist in Nottingham, then this is what you can expect from working with me on a personal shopping experience…
I will start by doing some research into your desired style, and after getting to know you a little bit I will begin to create a small collection of items which I feel would fit your look. I’ll of course visit various stores and boutiques to get the essential items, reserving any which I feel would be a great choice.
Once I’ve done my research we will head into Nottingham, covering shops in the Victoria Centre and beyond and we can begin the personal styling experience. I’ve worked hard at building fantastic relationships with many stores in Nottingham, such as John Lewis, Reiss and All Saints, meaning no waiting times and access to exclusive fitting rooms where available. I’ll bring out the reserved pieces and we will try them on together, and begin to create outfits which will interchange seamlessly.
As a highly experienced personal stylist, I will introduce you to new colours, styles, collections and shops which you may have previously overlooked, but ones which still align with your taste and lifestyle. I can promise you a truly enlightening experience which you will enjoy every moment of!
You’ll not only receive the missing items from your wardrobe, but you will walk away with the knowledge, tips and tricks to seamlessly integrate each and every garment in your wardrobe. I will make sure you have the confidence to expertly select and put together outfits, using new and existing pieces, so you feel empowered and most of all beautiful.
Why Have A Personal Stylist Nottingham Experience?
• Introduce you to an entirely new way to shop, including new stores in Nottingham, plus styles and colours to suit your body shape and personal taste.
• Show you where the best places to shop in Nottingham are, and where offers the best with regards to price and quality.
• Save your precious money and time.
• Give you the knowledge to compliment your outfits with accessories.
• Teach you how to incorporate current trends to suit your own style.
• Explain the best time of the season to shop in Nottingham and for what.
• Learn how to seamlessly blend new items we get with your current wardobe.
• Give you an insight into how to evolve and mould your style to futureproof your image and build on your current style.
• Show you how to manage your wardrobe, and plan any future shopping trips so that they are far more efficient and successful.
Mini Personal Shop
Suitable for those wanting a small wardrobe update or specific outfit
Duration: up to 2 hours
Price Based on Nottingham & Leicester.
Full Day Personal Shop
Suitable for those looking for a style overhaul including an underwear fitting, clothing, footwear and accessories.
Duration: up to 6 hours
Price based on Nottingham & Leicester
* Prices based on Nottingham & Leicester.
Includes mileage and parking.
Once we have finished the personal styling experience, and you feel you are still finding it difficult to put together your new outfits, then you may want to look at photo cataloguing. This is the process of creating as many outfits as possible, and uploading these into digital files so you can reference them for certain occasions, holidays or day to day life.
If you don’t fancy shopping, and feel a little overwhelmed with the busy-ness of the shopping mall, then my online personal shopping experience could be more suitable.
Interested? Contact Your Fairy Clothes Mother Today
Whether you're looking for yourself or a friend, you know what you're want or you're not quite sure... Get in touch with Cleo and she will assist you.