In advance of our appointment I will perform a ‘pre-shop’. This involves me performing research and visiting all the stores and boutiques to find and reserve key items required to complete your wardrobe/look. My relationships with the various stores allows me to, where possible book private fitting rooms for our appointment. This means the clothes will be waiting when we arrive for you to try immediately. During a personal shop, we will purchase key pieces, which have been identified as missing from your existing wardrobe. The shop will provide you with a complete, hard working wardrobe that serves your lifestyle and enhances the image you wish to present. You will also be introduced to styles, colours, collections and shops that you may have never previously considered. It is literally an education on how and where to shop. During our shop I will show you how to put everything together and what occasions to wear it for.
If after the shop you struggle with mixing and matching the items, I offer an extra service of photo cataloguing. The photo album will be sent digitally, containing as many outfits as we can possibly create, making getting ready in a morning, packing for a holiday or weekend away super easy.
The Personal Shopping Experience will:
• Introduce you to an entirely new way to shop, including new stores, styles and colours to suit your body shape and personal style.
• Show you where to find the best pieces in terms of quality and price.
• Save you time and money.
• Teach you how to accessorise with belts, scarves, jewellery, and bags.
• Teach you how to incorporate current trends to suit your own personality.
• Explain the best time of the season to shop and for what.
• We will discuss how each piece will work, not only with other new pieces, but with existing items in your wardrobe.
• Provide an insight into sorts of clothes and styles you should be considering for the future, even if items are not purchased on the day, to evolve and build your personal style.
• Show you how to manage your wardrobe, and plan any future shopping trips so that they are far more successful.
Mini Personal Shop
Suitable for those wanting a small wardrobe update or specific outfit
Duration: up to 2 hours
Price Based on Nottingham & Leicester.
Full Day Personal Shop
Suitable for those looking for a style overhaul including an underwear fitting, clothing, footwear and accessories.
Duration: up to 6 hours
Price based on Nottingham & Leicester
* Prices based on Nottingham & Leicester.
Includes mileage and parking.
Opt For Online
Not a fan of shopping? Then choose an Online Personal Shopping service. Not everyone enjoys the busy retail scene, making this the perfect alternative.
Interested? Contact Your Fairy Clothes Mother Today
Whether you're looking for yourself or a friend, you know what you're want or you're not quite sure... Get in touch with Cleo and she will assist you.